Date:      Fri, 19 May 100 12:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      lars@ecst.csuchico.edu
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys PCM100 drivers available?

I'm running FreeBSDi 4.0-RELEASE and having problems with this card.  The Linksys spec. sheet says
it's PCMCIA Type II (NOT CardBus) so I'm wondering why it is not working.  It it seen on bootup
but gives the error message "Linksys PCM100 10/100 not found in card database".  I would try PAO,
but can't find the PAO-4.0-RELEASE anywhere.  Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Eric Nelson