Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:09:13 -0700
From:      "Nick Twaddell" <ntwaddel@webspacesolutions.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   panic: page fault on FreeBSD 5.1 -RELEASE

I downloaded the 5.1 -RELEASE isos yesterday and tried to install them
on my server.  My server is an IBM Xseries 330 server with an IBM
ServeRAID 4LX Raid card.  I tried it with and without ACPI kernels and
both resulted in a panic.  Here is the error..

Fault code			= supervisor read, page not present
Instruction pointer	= 0x8:0xc29ee760
Stack pointer		= 0x10:0xcd33fce4
Frame pointer		= 0x10:0xcd33fd0c
Code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
				= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
Processor eflags		= interupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
Current process 		= 29 (irq9: ahc0 ips0)
Trap number			= 12

Panic = page fault

Did I do something wrong or is there a problem with the driver? :(

Thanks

Nick

Nick Twaddell
Web Space Solutions