Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 98 02:15:22 -0800
From:      jarias@gte.net
To:        jzipperer@cirei.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   seeking representation

ARIAS MULTIMEDIA DESIGN

Jamie Arias
870 Old Farm Rd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Voice 805 494-8383
Fax    805 494-4239
e-mail jarias@gte.net

To whom it may concern:

Greetings!  My name is Jamie Arias and I am seeking representation with your company.  I have enclosed a current resume for your review and consideration.

My background includes over 22 years in Illustration & Graphic Design, Logos and Corporate Identity Design, Photo Retouching, Photo enhancement and Storyboarding.  I also have 4 years experience in 3D Animation, Special Effects, Web Site Design & Management, Multimedia Authoring, Wave & Midi Music Composing, Digital Video Editing & Post Production.

Additional background includes extensive experience in the usage of 3D Max Software in Windows NT Workstations and a thorough understanding of IBM and various other software applications. I am confident that my skills and abilities will allow me to meet the challenges in a job presented to me by your company.

I would appreciate your review of my resume and the opportunity to meet with you to discuss in greater detail how my background may contribute to your list of artists you currently represent.

 Please feel free to contact me at any time at the above listed address or telephone number.  Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jamie Arias

RESUME
OBJECTIVE
Seeking Representation.

RESUME
 Available for freelance work in:
 · Web and Multimedia Authoring, HTML, Dynamic HTML, Shock, Video editing & Streaming,
     Java, CGI, Image Maps, Forms, setting up your electronic commerce.
 · Print, graphic design and illustration
 · Animation for movie titles and web content
 · Video editing and streaming for web content
 · Wave, midi music composing and editing for animation scores or web enhancement
 · Logo design and corporate identity
 · Photo retouching
 · Photo enhancement and compression for expedient content downloading

WORK EXPERIENCE
· August 1996 through present: http://www.dancedancedance.com. Designed and developed
    web site with high end graphics, animation and midi music. Utilizing all the latest technologies.
·  July 1996 - 1997: Westwood Horizons http://www.westwoodh.com Designed and developed
     web site. Web site maintenance.
· July 1996 - 1997: Computer Environments http://www.ComputerEnvironments.com Designed
    and developed web site. Web site maintenance.Corporate identity logo design.
    Created animation and incorporated video streaming.
·  January 1997: Video Effects Group:
    Designed and developed corporate identity logo.
    Created animation with sound effects for business promotional video nation wide marketing campaign.
·  1989-1990: Academy Award "Oscar" illustration.
    Created on illustration board using Dr. Martin dyes, and airbrush.
·  11990: Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM Pictures):
    Recreated and enhanced lost original artwork.
    Created on illustration board using Dr. Martin dyes, and airbrush.
·  1991: One Step Beyond greeting cards. U.S.A. and Canada distribution.
    Created and designed a series of twelve illustrations using mixed media including airbrush.
·  Hanna Barbera Productions: Twenty Fifth Anniversary promotional logo design. Mixed media.

EDUCATION
·  1978: Graduate of Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA
·  1993 - 1997: Four year intensive training and expertise in:
     PhotoShop, 3D Max, Adobe Premiere, Adobe PageMill, Fractal Design Painter, Fractal Design Poser,
     Adobe PageMaker, Sound Forge, Macromedia FreeHand 7, Emagic Logic Audio,
    Innovative Quality Software SAW (Sound Audio Work Station).

SPECIAL SKILLS
 Master teacher and coordinator for "Designing Your Own Web Page" workshops.
 Instruction in HTML programming and Web page design.

AWARDS
 Awarded "Best Web Site" by six of the top search engines in the country.

OTHER TALENTS & INTEREST
 Oil painting
 Music writing
 Package design
 Computer consulting
 Game development
 World exhibition dancer and choreographer

Innovative ideas make the world turn!

Our goal is to make the world turn and notice your company!
© Jamie Arias1998

Visit Our Web Site at: http://www.amd1.com/

Arias Multimedia Design
Jamie Arias