Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 14:31:36 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Leif Neland <leif@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel panic at boot with 2 printers

Could you compile a debugging kernel with the kernel debugger included
and make it bomb again, and write down the function names that the trace
command on the DDB command line gives you and the exact trap message?

Thanks in advance.

Nik

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project