Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 14:21:37 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:34:13 +0100 (CET), Mikael Karpberg
<karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se> wrote:

>Here's a few tips:

>Start an organisation.
>
>  You make a nice webpage, and start a mailinglist for "members only".
>  You convince our beloved webmaster to add a link to your site from the
>    main FreeBSD webpage to attract more corporations to your page.

[ much deleted ]

>Now, what are you waiting for?

Very good suggestions.  But I don't have enough history with the
project or relationship with core team members to pull it off.
Someone else who has the experience, knowledge, and trust of core
needs to step forward.  Otherwise there would just be a split, and
that's not what I'm advocating.

--
Browser war over, Mozilla now free.