Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 01:04:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Charles Henrich wrote:

> hackers@freebsd.org shall it be? :)

    Is this going to be limited to FreeBSD machines only or what?  I
know rsacrack@vex.net isn't FreeBSD-specific but 58 of the machines on
the list run FreeBSD, which is best represented OS.  :)  I would
prefer it if we stuck with the current team, given its momentum, and
it's just cool being able to see the diversity of hardware.  I bet
we're one of the few teams with an MkLinux PowerMac, and the only team
with an Ascend GRF 400 router doing 82000 keys/sec.  ;-)
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@risc.org)