Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:06:46 +0100
From:      Volker Stolz <vs+isdn@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Data connection from GSM to AVM Fritz?

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

Hi, I'm trying to establish a (digital) data-connection from a SonyEricsson=
 Z600
via Vodafone Germany to a FreeBSD 5.3 machine with an AVM Fritz PCI.
Unfortunately, the calls are only accepted if I set the b1protocol to "raw".
With "hdlc", there isn't even a blip (/usr/sbin/isdnd -dn -d0x1f9).
Does this mean that the call arrives as a voice call instead of data?

=46rom the archives, it looks like I'd need V.110 support which FreeBSD doe=
sn't
have (yet)?

Cheers,
  Volker
--=20
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME
"All the excitement lies in pattern matching." (SPJ et al.)

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--