Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:40:43 -0700
From:      Bill Nicholls <billn@ywave.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD Notes

I noticed that you did not have one of my more recent columns listed. It
contains:

Technology a la Carte
by Bill Nicholls 12Apr2002

I'm serving up something completely different this month, a popurri of
technology items. There are items from a set of updated operating
systems to Digital Libraries to a collection of earth images. Here is a
brief list:

     * FreeBSD 4.5 Release
     * FreeBSD 5.0 Developer Preview #1
     * OpenBSD 3.1 Nears Release
     * eCommStation Experiences
     * Open Digital Libraries Project
     * Understanding Superconductivity
     * TerraFly Technology

This can be found on my personal web site at http://www.billswrite.com,
under the 2002 columns, and very soon, in the BSD Info section.

It can also be found on Byte.com at: http://www.byte.com/utility/2002/04/

Bill Nicholls