Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:42:25 +0200
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
To:        Michael Sperber <sperber@deinprogramm.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re : Going from -STABLE to -RELEASE with freebsd-update support?

freebsd-update will look at the checksums so that it can download patches=
, it will download the entire files if it cannot patch them, it has worke=
d for me in the past quite a lot of times. =20
Setting UNAME=5Fr will make it think you have a supported release as an u=
pgrade base.

-- =20
Mathieu Arnold

Le samedi 19 octobre 2013 =C3=A0 16:57, Michael Sperber a =C3=A9crit :