Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:17:32 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcl -- what's going on here.

> Unless you can say that NO-ONE is willing to do the bmake-munging
> process for them, then this is a moot point.  Apparently Peter already
> did, and I don't see a burning need for doing groff.

By now you've alraedy read my other responses so I'll not belabor the
point. Suffice it to say that I don't see an abundance or scarcity of
`bmakers' as the issue so much as I do the difficulty involved.  I'd
hoped we could get off that treadmill.  If it weren't difficult then
you wouldn't even have to say:

> However, having said that I *will* do groff if you feel that upgrading
> groff is more important the the laptop work.  This also means that the
> current integration work I'm trying to do with Hosokawa will fall even
> further behind and make things more difficult later.

We could "Just Do It" and it wouldn't be the big bad wolf which requires
so much work that you've gotta drop everything to do it.  That was merely
my point.

						Jordan