Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 00:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for testers for ThunderLAN ethernet driver

neat!
since it's a new driver and doesn't break anyone's existing functionality,
when you get the first "it works", then I suggest it be checked in
so that teh rest of the world can easily try it out..
particularly thise with compaq machines.. that'll get you a lot of testing
a lot quicker..

sounds like you've done a thorough job!

julian