Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:14:13 +0900 (JST)
From:      Tod McQuillin <devin@spamcop.net>
To:        Webcraft <webcraftworks@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.5 buildworld failure: libfetch

On 5 Feb 2002, Webcraft wrote:

> I find the same error on another 4.4 box today. Freshly cvsupped.
> Am I the only one encountering this problem?

I got the same warnings you did from my libfetch, but my build did not
terminate because it wasn't using the -Werror compiler option.

Are you specifying -Werror in your /etc/make.conf?

Try to find wherever it is coming from and get rid of it.  I guess we are
not ready to build with -Werror yet.
--
Tod McQuillin