Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 09:17:07 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.tera.com>, freebsd@atipa.com (Atipa), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

> from the big bad wolf we ourselves let into the house.  Bah!  How is
> that people are so frickin' BLIND?

I am not blind just want to take advantage of the current political
scenario to further the cause of FreeBSD. Can you blame for being
opportunistic at least in this case 8)

Additionally, I am hoping that the industry has learned their lesson
with Microsoft and that we can start anew with an OS such as FreeBSD.

The question now is , can we take advantage of the current scenario
and how?

	Regards,
	Amancio