Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2012 21:46:31 GMT
From:      Anderson Guzman <aguzman@pendulosoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/170798: Commercial Support in Venezuela

>Number:         170798
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Commercial Support in Venezuela
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Based in Caracas, Venezuela, provides and specializes in support and consulting for FreeBSD and Linux solutions. We offers onsite as well as offsite support, web development, design (2D and 3D), Multimedia, VPNs implementation, Virtualization, VoIP, High performance servers, Firewalls, custom application programming and many others services. Our experience covers the most important branches of current IT industry, from routine of server management, security audits and updates, to high performance computing, mitigating attacks. For more information about our services, please visit our multilanguage website. <br><br>
Phone: +58 (212) 625-0708 | +1 (407) 536-9895 | +1 (253) 642-6484
Mail: <a href="mailto:atencioncliente@pendulosoftware.com">atencioncliente@pendulosoftware.com</a>, <a href="mailto:infocorp@pendulosoftware.com">infocorp@pendulosoftware.com</a>