Date:      Sun, 15 May 2005 23:31:20 -0600
From:      Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Blade 100 tester wanted

Marius,

I tried the ISO bits on a Sparc notebook that is apparently very
similar to a Blade100 (OFW even claims that there is a video device
with an 'ATI' string in the name).  Unfortunately, I was stopped by the
classic 'hangs after jumping to the kernel' problem.  I guess that I
need to switch to using a serial console?

Scott