Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:05:50 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: installing on a system without a monitor?

For accessing BIOS, you need to get a MB that supports this.  Intel
makes a few I believe.

For installing FreeBSD on a headless system, it's my understanding that
if there's no keyboard detected, the kernel will default to a serial
console.  I'm not sure what speed this runs at, but it's probably 9600
8n1.  You'll need to try it to find out for sure.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks