Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, snap-users@kame.net
Subject:   Re: which version of KAME in FreeBSD 4.1?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl wrote:

> Which "version" of KAME will be included in FreeBSD 4.1? Is it still
> expected to be released on July 15?

That's a good question. -current has KAME from 07/01, but -stable still
has the same KAME code that was in 4.0. I'm intending to merge it across
in the next few days since the newer code supports the use of racoon,
KAME's IKE daemon. Would you be able to help verify the new code prior to
the release of 4.1, once it's merged back?

The release date for 4.1 has been pushed back to July 25th.

Kris