Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:11:57 +0100
From:      "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <rohrbach@nacamar.net>
To:        Cameron Grant <gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newpcm

ahem, after some poking around and having a look at
	http://www.yourvote.com/pci/default.asp
(excellent source for pci device numbers)
i found out that the sony vaio n505x doe not use the neomagic 256av
chipset for sound output but vendor 0x1073 (yamaha) dev 0x0010 (YMF744
DS-1S PCI audio). is that supported with newpcm in any way? (i mean
other comparable soundboards with yamaha chipset)

/k

Cameron Grant (gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk) @ Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 09:42:48AM -0000:
> would everyone who currently has an issue outstanding with newpcm please
> report it to me in the next few days directly, please, so i can get an idea
> of what needs work before release.  i need as much detail as possible.
>
>     - cameron

> Hoover sucks.
http://www.nacamar.de - http://www.nacamar.net - http://www.webmonster.de
http://www.apache.de - http://www.quakeforum.de - finger rohrbach@nacamar.net
KR433/KR11-RIPE - PGP-KFP = F9 A0 DF 91 74 07 6A 1C  5F 0B E0 6B 4D CD 8C 44