Date:      Sat, 09 Nov 2002 22:59:51 -0500
From:      "Yang Li" <deltawalkerl@msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions about FreeBSD 4.7

Dear FreeBSD supporter,

I recently aquired FreeBSD 4.7 release, but
I am having some trouble on installation.(I
have a Pentium III based PC). First, FreeBSD
installation can only allocate 2014MB of space
on my 20GB hard drive, can you tell me how to
exploit the entire disc space? Also, I am installing
FreeBSD on the secondary hard drive with WinXP
installed on the primary, is there anyway I can
dual boot the two OSs? While commiting the installation,
I get the error message that XFree86 cannot be
installed because there are no more "inodes" and
Compat4x cannot be copied because there is no free
space. Please tell me how to solve this. Thank you
in advance.

Sincerely,
Yang Li