Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:02:10 -0600
From:      Shaun Qualheim <sdqualheim@students.wisc.edu>
To:        Castor Fu <castor@geocast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel 82559 ethernet supported?

I have the brand new management adaptor in my machine with this config:
AMD K6/2-400
Biostar M5ALA motherboard
128 SDRAM
ATI all-in-wonder vid card.
etc...

My pro100+ management adapter was installed on this system with
3.1-release and it works fine.  I'm at 10 Mbit/Half Duplex.  FBSD
detects it as a pro100B, but nonetheless, it works.

Shaun Qualheim
University of Wisconsin College of Engineering