Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:38:25 -0400
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone see todays Wall Street Journal article: Microsoft UsingFree Software (or something to that effect)

Heh,

For me the final release in the windows 9x line is Windows 98 Second
Edition. MS made some obscure agreement with Intel or whomever so that
Windows ME won't install on computers with less than 150 MHz.

Which is better Windows 98SE or Windows NT 4.0?? I got them for free
due to that agreement between the University and Microsoft. They also
give away Windows 2000; ugh...so many software that does the same
thing.

    Pedro.

ps. is it normal that my FreeBSD 4.3 CDs still haven't arrived?