Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 18:15:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      fbsd_hw@edwinm.ik.nu
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI64V (ES1371) drivers for FreeBSD?

Hi.

Can anybody tell me if there is a driver for the PCI64V audio board from
Creative Labs?  My boss gave me a PC with such a card, and now I want it
to make nice noises when I run FreeBSD.
If there isn't a driver available, I'll start porting the Linux driver
to FreeBSD.  But I'd rather safe me the trouble of doing so :-)

Edwin

--
 Edwin Mons                      | ...and the LART shall reign, and the
 e@remove.this.for.nonspam.ik.nu | daemons shall conquer the evil fortresses