Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:57:43 -0400
From:      T Kellers <kellers@njit.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.9 Pre-Release build weirdness

On Thursday 04 September 2003 12:24 am, Doug White wrote:
>On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, T Kellers wrote:
>> No segfault, just an error 134...
>
>Please rerun your build and paste in the tail of the output, including the
>last command executed.
>
>I can't reproduce this with your instructions; stable builds cleanly on my
>system.

I tried it again this morning (fresh cvsup from cvsup.freebsd.org).

# make world && make kernel KERNCONF=ARGUS && reboot

everything worked just fine --mergemaster included, though there was little
/etc stuff to merge.

Thanks for the effort, I'll report again if anything like the errors rears
it's ugly head again.

Tim