Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:52:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael Dillon <michael@memra.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How many customers read news (was Re: News...)

> Send a messages reading
>
> subscribe
>
> to the address inet-access@earth.com and you will find what you seek.
> For some reason the discussion on this topic fizzled out a few days ago
> there.

I'm assuming that this advice is directed at the various ISPs on this
list, and that subscribership to this list is open?  Cool.  (I, on the
other hand, am more likely to go pee on a high voltage power line than
I am to subscribe to this list - I'm not an ISP, I'm just here to
answer FreeBSD related ISP questions when I can :).

And perhaps the topic fizzled over there because the subscribers to
that list have a bit more sense, and know when to stop beating their
dead horses. :)

					Jordan