Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:24:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>, rcramer@sytex.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the Final EOL Disposition of v2.2.8?

It's a great idea, and a great release to hand to people that want to try
it out but can't be bothered with an explanation of 'what all these damn
releases are'.  It is mighty stable (doh!) and still what I give to people
who want to give it a spin.

And I'm not quite ready to upgrade 20 machines yet, I've been putting off
doing my workstation...

Thanks,

Charles