Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 09:48:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   cvsup from machine using FreebSD net coonect with ppp aliasing ?

	I am trying to get a cvsup sesion started from my 2nd FreeBSD machine.
	I am using the same setup file that I used yesterday from the other
	machine. It is timing out trying to open a connection with the server.

	The only significant difference that comes to mind is the first machine
	dials up my IPS directly. I then use ppp alliasing to allow the othe
	machines on my network access to the internet this way. Thus the 2nd
	machine is being alliasedvia the frst. I have never had a problem with
	other protocols doing this, is ther any reason the cvsup's protocol
	should be different?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems