Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 05:53:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      GMay471824@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD.

Ok. I just wanted to know if someone could explain some things to me. First
off, i REALLY wanna go with FreeBSD. Second, im currently running windows
'95. I honestly DO NOT like win '95. Ok, heres what i wanna know.. What would
be the easiest way to install it to my computer? And another thing, i dont
wanna lose everything i have if its not gonna work right for me. Im currently
running a 6x86 100mhz. And im afraid im gonna install it, and it not work
right for me, that seems to be my luck.. If this makes any sense to you, i
just wanna know if i could get some info. Btw, would there be any way i could
save the stuff on my hard drive, and maybe partition the rest of mmy hard
drive off for FreeBSD? Or do i have to format it all to do that? If you could
help me, it would be VERY appreciated. Thanks alot.