Date:      Wed,  5 Sep 2001 16:08:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      EIN Media <pe@europeaninternet.com>
To:        EIN Media <europelist@briefs.ein.cz>
Subject:   Your listing in the B2B Directory

Dear Sir | Madam,

Your company website is currently included in the European Internet
Network B2B Directory. It's located at
http://www.europeaninternet.com/search

European Internet Network (EIN) is Europe's leading publisher
of English language country focused Internet sites. With a network
of 26 web sites, EIN provides a unique mixture of current information
and interactive features to its readers and users.

Because you appear in our directory, we are pleased to offer you
and all your colleagues 14 days of FREE unlimited access to the EIN
Professional Edition.

You may login to begin your free trial account at :
http://www.europeaninternet.com/login/affiliate_register.php3

If you have any questions, comments, or need assistance logging in,
please contact us personally by either writing to
helpdesk@europeaninternet.com or simply replying to this email..

Please feel free to forward this offer to any of your colleagues.

Best regards,

European Internet Network
http://www.europeaninternet.com

To be removed please reply to remove@europeaninternet.com