Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 14:46:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Michael Vorleiter" <michaelv@augusta.de>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Customized PicoBSD

Hi

I am just making my own experience with this little system.
Using FreeBSD 2.2.5, i changed the script for the current system to above
metioned. This worked well.
Now I want to change it:
The dial in version has many features which i don't need.
My goal is to reveive a disk for the disaster recovery with amrestore and it's
libraries. I deleted some files and during the boot process PicoBSD can't find
the init program.

So now I ask which files could been deleted.  I don't need the dial in features.

Any tips are apreciated.

Best Regards

Michael