Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 13:37:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cliff Skolnick <cliff@steam.com>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vm_fault deadlock and PR 8416 (was Re: Strange reboot saga  )

I had been finding my system in deadlock (kernel running, responding to
pings, but unable to do any user level stuff).  My system was swapping, but
not a hell of a lot, and doing a bunch of file access.

It looked like a disk or a vm thing, and the PR sounded like it fit. So I
applied the patch and it has seemed to help.  It's only been a few days, so
I'm not willing to say it has been fixed 100%.

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick          | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
Steam Tunnel Operations |  a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty