Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:40:42 +0100 (MET)
From:      Bart Smit <bit@signature.nl>
To:        akuehl@clicktivities.net
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: default-signal-stacksizes in linuxerator preventing to run certain Sorftware?

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Andreas Kuehl wrote:

> Planing to install a Lotus-Notes under FreeBSD with the linuxerator,

See the comment about changes to the signal handling in the release notes
of 4.3. Did you try to install the Notes server on 4.3 and did it still
fail? The last thing I see in PR i386/19820 is just that question...

I must confess I haven't tried it a lot lately. I sometimes scan the
relevant lists and forums and conclude we're still stuck :-(

I really wish a was a bit more of a coder, but I don't feel I can
contribute much here.

--Bart