Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:36:01 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@rtp1.SlowBlink.Com>, freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT log_accum.pl

Well, I should have answered on *that* email, but anyways.

I'll shut up now. ;)

A.

PS: I've setup the full website build on rtp1. The daily tarballs,
ChangeLog generation and doxygen are all OK and tested (I'm building
Doxygen doc right now: http://rtp1.slowblink.com/~libh/dox).

I still have to setup FDP tools on rtp1, but I don't plan to do this
very soon. Anyways, sysinstall isn't changed that often. What I used to
do was to build it locally and upload manually.