Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:19:59 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcl -- what's going on here.

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> > Unless you can say that NO-ONE is willing to do the bmake-munging
> > process for them, then this is a moot point.  Apparently Peter already
> > did, and I don't see a burning need for doing groff.
>
> By now you've alraedy read my other responses so I'll not belabor the
> point. Suffice it to say that I don't see an abundance or scarcity of
> `bmakers' as the issue so much as I do the difficulty involved.

Again, my arguement is that the 'difficulty' is part and parcel of being
in the tree.

> I'd hoped we could get off that treadmill.  If it weren't difficult
> then you wouldn't even have to say:

See above.  It's a worthwhile difficulty, in the same manner as
re-writing the VM system was worthwhile and adding laptop capability was
worthwhile.  The time spent isn't always fun, but the resultant product
is.

Nate