Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:16:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bram Cuttocks <slacked@blackstar.ods.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't start Mozilla

I think I once saw this before when I had upgraded Mozilla while I had an
older theme applied. The upgrade went just fine but because of the theme
which was intended for the older version, Mozilla would start but
immediately crash with errors that looked similiar to those you had.
Somehow I got rid of the old theme and everything ran just fine. I don't
remember how I removed it though (sorry), maybe it was in the Mozilla
directory somewhere?