Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH.com on FreeBSD

I'm switching this discussion to security because I
think it's a better fit.  My bad for not doing it to
begin with.

Does this mean that the ssh.com server is installed?
I need the proprietary daemon to compile and run
instead of OpenSSH.  Someone has to have done this
already.

--- Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>

=====