Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:08:11 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPV6 (3rd version)

According to Pierre Beyssac:
> How do they provide their binaries for FreeBSD, then ? By means of
> an LKM + a set kernel patches to insert it in the networks structures ?
> Just curious...

Haven't seen the FreeBSD version, only the NT one. If I remember well, they
don't even use it to connect to the MBone, they use Francis' version
instead.

I'll ask them, I'll probably work more and more on this project in the near
future.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #11: Sat Jun 27 00:41:06 CEST 1998