Date:      Fri, 06 Jan 1995 11:03:00 -0500
From:      dusio <dusio@ws062.bytex.network.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        dusio@mail1.bytex.network.com
Subject:   Do we have PROLOG, LISP and REXX for FreeBSD?

	I need to do some NLP work in PROLOG.  I usually
implement in both PROLOG and LISP.  I'm wondering if
there has been a port of PROLOG, LISP and REXX to FreeBSD.
If they were on the WalnutCreek CDROM, I missed them.  I
checked the WalnutCreek/FreeBSD ftp site too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
  Joe Dusio (dusio@bytex.network.com)

CREDIT where credit is due...
I just purchased my FreeBSD cdrom.  I am thrilled by the
speed of a real 32-bit OS and the beauty and diversity of
Xwindows.  This is a significant work, which really puts
MS* to shame.  I'm finding that my fingers are just as
happy on my home PC under FreeBSD as they are at work on
my Sparc2.  I should also mention that the
questions@FreeBSD.com system is probably the most helpful
and responsive problem resolution system I have come across.
I found myself recommending FreeBSD to my friends at work.
Kudos to you all.