Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:10:37 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netgraph(3) initialization order

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:20:57PM -0800, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> the reason for this change is that bluetooth device drivers depend on=20
> netgraph(4) and when both netgraph(4) and bluetooth device driver (such=
=20
> as ng_ubt(4)) compiled in the kernel you get a crash.

A crash directly after the first line at boot, right? I was wondering if I =
was
the only one seeing b0rken kernels but it appears that it was due to my loc=
al
change that I had forgotten about, which was adding

options		NETGRAPH
options		NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH
options		NETGRAPH_BLUETOOTH_UBT

to my kernel config file.

Removing the latter two made a working kernel. Thank you for the hint! :)

--Stijn

--=20
The most reliable proof that there are extraterrestrial intelligent
lifeforms out there is that nobody actually tries to get in contact
with us.
		-- Dirk Mueller

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h

--K8nIJk4ghYZn606h--