Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 00:32:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joseph A. Mallett" <jmallett@xMach.org>
To:        Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The desktop apathy

Windows is good, but I learned how to use a computer on Unix, and my
workstations are usually SGI's running IRIX or pc's running FreeBSD. Not
because it's better than windows, but because it's where I am comfortable
(though I use Windows quite a lot). People who think they are `sticking it
to MS' are mistaken, anyway. The people who pirate thousands of copies of
Windows are, not the people using alternatives.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <jmallett@xMach.org> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]