Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:52:38 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Thomas Sappl <chris_scott@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting involved!

Thomas Sappl wrote:

> HI there evrybody!
>
> After working with FreeBSD some month, I've decided to join the Doc Project
> and getting involved!
>

> But there are several questions:
> first of all, do you currently need any help translating Doc to German
> (that's my language)! If, then I'd prefer to translate maybe the
> Installation
> Process (I think, you need work there...) or something else!
>
> Hope you'll welcome me and give me some work
>
> Thomas

ja bitte,

We could always use any help here, your best bet is to read over the
Project Primer located on the project page (its hard to find, listed
under SGML and the Documentation Project.  It will contain most of the
information you need :)

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front