Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 05:45:36 +0000
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?IrishDay=20Love?= <IrishDayLove@telia.com>
To:        ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Receive Fantastic Love at IrishDay Discounts

   If you can not display pic, [1]=09click here

   [2]3D=22UjivUIpkYgE8IsEYRYFmP3MtCQVxQ4p=
   [3]3D=22tU1oKNODELGLmGH3ZqaqZY3fUH=22 <= /td>
   [4]3D=22TY6OpQ7UPVGMVVktKmsT=22 [5]3D=22IcyM0NT6pMQgZPJZTAeqtmb0=22
   [6]3D=22S9K9EATbvrhOyoa4oXKfutxv4OGz5EI=
   [7]3D=22pJ1ZgeePQLEieHL9d2zoW8A68BIQgFE=
   [8]3D=221yTX5KARHbuM8rRn=22 [9]3D=22kmO1vIH1YmIOWi9ypSqxoe6Z8ZFwVTk=
   [10]3D=22m8y4blQmY8AgHdVzOARTkAy5VImDml3=
   [11]3D=22O9rqkdY8qHGrDnzcz=22 [12]3D=220oXfOKZgonQeZUqvy9ql5nc=22
   [13]3D=22FW89cfYkGMSXlo9UV7i=22
   [14]3D=22R5Mu4nUnj082141jp4JcSrUm=22
   [15]3D=22R6X8w79VCuGPjQze8kA0q2qXTK=22 =
   [16]3D=22yFwrDCbGvaGURxALXZ4cFrWU43uG6f=
   [17]3D=223F2PlfVXVoqBDdol9qZH1XZ=22
   [18]3D=22Jb8OqvyZWNwkWb3BZZcp7SP5fw=22 =
   [19]3D=22ucMA7LDRlEp2W5Sl6ErACxW4sAWj5=
   [20]3D=22awGIsPF7H07xd8h5op=22
   [21]3D=229mAz0JwUKRWgvw21O9ITL592p8yttR=
   [22]3D=222sKs1jbEgbgNGtHXtXNgHNivXQGvRh=
   [23]3D=22XqhPQNLgPnQBZGaboTMxe4ux5zi8Vz= [24]3D=228vWcbBTWRmiIGSoI=22
   [25]3D=22DEycQ1y3ujVZxJFyGQAkTSj3vzUTFH=
   [26]3D=22SHOvThBM4IkPjbL2NJI8T4aO65Zawu=
   [27]3D=22zzIrvanPj6xxuo2B4Te3UVpGDti84R=
   [28]3D=22RTyc3gVbVUS28jcQYjIMPZ=22
   [29]3D=22hmji0oOpkKTVEdamWvT1xsjcxJ2PCP=
   [30]3D=2278qtm6kVivM1vYlkTXh4YAt0Es=22 =
   [31]3D=22LEb79vCepSW5nbXdpNGOqozXkEmMEt=
   [32]3D=22Jt1Oehr4Lz5RidVKHaBZU4EwyEG5Rd=
   [33]3D=22oBjRW6HJgoyxeuP6uCmpWcbLkOx97F=
   [34]3D=22lOilEavgDDVzvuhAme=22
   [35]3D=22mHh7vcsxs4ALrNfRqBmTgYNCm46UaN=
   [36]3D=22VDPU7EVUyacoUIBOzwu=22 [37]3D=22DM8XYVDl3cEFEPZ7KhRdCbGw2l=22
   =

   secure him, and at last the animal allowed Rogero to seize his rein=2E
   The fearless Rogero hesitated not to vault upon his back, and let him
   feel his spurs, which so roused his mettle that, after galloping a
   short distance, he suddenly spread his wings, and soared into the
   air=2E Bradamante had the grief to see her lover snatched away from
   her at the very moment of reunion=2E Rogero, who knew not the art of
   directing the horse, was unable to control his flight=2E He found
   himself carried over the tops of the mountains, so far above them that
   he could hardly distinguish what was land and what water=2E The
   Hippogriff directed his flight to the west, and cleaved the air as
   swiftly as a new-rigged
   its b= eautiful leaves were torn off, and strewed the ground=2E A
   sound like that which issues from burning wood seemed to come from the
   myrtle-tree, at first faint and indistinct, but growing stronger by
   degrees, and at length was audible as a voice which spoke in this
   manner: =22O knight, if the tenderness of your heart corresponds to
   the beauty of your person, relieve me, I pray you, from this
   tormenting animal=2E I suffer enough inwardly without having outward
   evils added to my lot=2E=22
   deliverance, and lay prostrate in the dust the traitor who has
   snatched him from you, and now holds him in chains=21=22 Merlin ceased
   with these words, and left to Melissa, the priestess, the charge of
   more fully instructing the maiden in her future course=2E
   =22To-morrow,=22 said she, =22I will conduct you to the castle on the
   rock where Rogero is held captive=2E I will not leave you till I have
   guided you through this wild wood, and I will direct you on your way
   so that you shall be in no danger of mistaking it=2E=22
   have of him, mounted as we are both on one feeble animal=2E=22
   Sacripan= t, dismounting from the palfrey, approached the fiery
   courser, and attempted to seize his bridle, but the disdainful animal,
   turning from him, launched at him a volley of kicks enough to have
   shattered a wall of marble=2E Bayard then approached Angelica with an
   air as gentle and loving as a faithful dog could his master after a
   long separation=2E For he remembered how she had caressed him, and
   even fed him, in Albracca=2E She took his bridle in her left hand,
   while with her right she patted his neck=2E The beautiful animal,
   gifted with wonderful intelligence, seemed to submit entirely=2E
   Sacripant, seizing the moment to vault upon
   city of Bordeaux, where the rich and wide river Garonne pours the
   tribute of its waves into the sea=2E They parted with tender
   embraces=2E Bradamante, intent wholly on her purpose, hastened to
   arrive at the hostelry, where Brunello had preceded her a few moments
   only=2E The young heroine knew him without difficulty=2E She accosted
   him, and put to him some slight questions, to which he replied with
   adroit falsehoods=2E Bradamante, on her part, concealed from him her
   sex, her religion, her country, and the blood from whence she
   sprung=2E While they talk together, sudden cries are heard from all
   parts of the hostelry=2E =22O queen of heaven=21=22 exclaimed
   Bradamante, =22what can be the cause of thi= s