Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:50:13 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf & clonable devices

--nextPart2295971.Ipr9692xHU

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 13:31, Eric Masson wrote:

> Followup to myself.
>
> A refinement in the problem description :
> Trafic from the host where pf runs flows fine, but I need to issue a
> pfctl -F all -f /etc/pf.conf to make traffic from/to hosts on the
> network.

Okay, that hints that the NAT-rule is to blame.  Can you check the output o=
f=20
"$pfctl -vvsn" after a reconnect, but before issuing a ruleset reload?  Thi=
s=20
looks a bit like PR kern/69954, in which case you might want to try to writ=
e=20
your nat-rule as:

nat on $ext_if from $int_if:network to any -> ($ext_if:0)

Please let me know if that helps and - if not - send in the output of -vvsn.

Thanks.

=2D-=20