Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:44:32 -0700
From:      Andrew Tappert <atappert@stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   if_axe in 4.x?

I have a D-Link DUB-E100 USB Ethernet Adapter that I'd like to make work on
a FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE box.  Is this possible?  I see that a driver for it,
if_axe, has been written for 5.x.  The man page for it dates it just after
the release of 4.8, but actually says "FreeBSD 4.8" at the bottom.  I
guessed from this that it might have been back-ported to 4.x, but when I do
"cvs co -rRELENG_4 src/sys/dev/usb", I don't see it.

Thanks,
Andrew