Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2019 02:44:25 -0700
From:      Damian <damian@cretivedigitalagency.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Request for report

Dear Freebsddiary.org,

We=E2=80=99d like to inform you a very important issue regarding your websi=
te=E2=80=9D
Freebsddiary.org=E2=80=9D which is the reason why you are losing lots of tr=
affic.

Your website is great in terms of design and content. However, it doesn=E2=
=80=99t
follow Search Engine Guidelines. So, it has a very low visibility in search
results.

We=E2=80=99ve done a thorough SEO audit of your website and found that it h=
as a big
potential to generate more revenue than what it might be earning at the
present. And yes, we have generated a report for the same as well.

We=E2=80=99d be glad to share the SEO audit report with you so that you can=
 check
it yourself and find out what should be done to make it SEO friendly.

If you are interested in our free audit and keywords recommendation report,
please reply to this email and one of our consultants will share the report=
.

Regards,
Damian Smith

Lead Consultant