Date:      Mon,  3 Feb 2003 10:00:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Jan Siml" <jsi@jules.de>
To:        "Luoqi Chen" <lchen@briontech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SiS-Patch inside CVS

--bound1044262817

Hello Luogi!

I doubt, if your patch* is already integrated into the code, that is delivered
via CVS. The problem is the following. I patched a fresh installed FreeBSD
4.7-RELEASE with your patchfile. The onbord nic works fine. But what if I fetch
sources via CVS? Could i make an build-/installkernel without fear that the nic
(SiS961/961B/962) won't work after this step?

* http://people.freebsd.org/~luoqi/sis.diff

Regards

Jan

P.S. Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to the freebsd-stable mailing list.

--bound1044262817--