Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:25:07 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Cedric GROSS <gross.c@free.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [IWN] Reviw split 2

Hi!

Feedback time!

-       DPRINTF(sc, IWN_DEBUG_TRACE, "->%s done\n", __func__);
+       DPRINTF(sc, IWN_DEBUG_TRACE, "->%s: end\n",__func__);
+

.. all that did was delete a space and add a new line. Just add the
space back in there, delete the new line; then that part of the diff
will disappear.

-       if (!(sc->sc_flags & IWN_FLAG_HAS_11N)) {
+       if (!(sc->sc_flags & IWN_FLAG_HAS_11N)){

Again, you've just deleted a space. You don't need to do that. :-)
Just put the space back in, that part of the diff will disappear.

-                       break;
+#endif
+                               break;

.. the #endif is fine, but you reformatted the "break" line. tsk.

There's another break, and another DPRINTF that you did that to.

Then in the include file:

-#define IWN_INT                        0x008
+#define IWN_INT                                0x008
 #define IWN_INT_MASK           0x00c
-#define IWN_FH_INT             0x010
-#define IWN_RESET              0x020

+#define IWN_FH_INT                     0x010
+#define IWN_GPIO_IN                    0x018   /* read external chip pins */
+#define IWN_RESET                      0x020
 #define IWN_GP_CNTRL           0x024
-#define IWN_HW_REV             0x028
-#define IWN_EEPROM             0x02c
+#define IWN_HW_REV                     0x028
+#define IWN_EEPROM                     0x02c

.. most of those are just tab spaces. You can eliminate those, and all
you'd be adding in is the GPIO_IN line.

Here's my .vimrc file. It includes colour marking for tabs/spaces,
indenting, and lines longer than 78 characters. Thank Bernhard for it.
It's great for inspecting code and diffs for things like whitespace
changes, trailing whitespace at the end of a line, tabs which should
be spaces (and vice versa), etc.

adrian@lucy:~]> cat ~/.vimrc
" LCD-friendly!
:set bg=dark

" Do general syntax highlighting
:syntax enable

" Highlight tab characters as >. (with . being tab spaces)
" Highlight extra spaces (ie, before the end of line) with "C"
:set list
:set listchars=tab:>.,trail:C

:highlight NearLength ctermbg=magenta ctermfg=white guibg=#592959
:highlight OverLength ctermbg=red ctermfg=white guibg=#592929
" Match characters after position 78; set highlight to be magenta
" Second match characters after position 80; set highlight to be red
:match NearLength /\%78v.\+/
:2match OverLength /\%81v.\+/

" Enable auto-indenting
:set ai