Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:35:13 +0200
From:      Tatsu <tatsu@rpg.pl>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Win4FreeBSD ?

Hello freebsd-newbies,

  I have to work under W2k, mainly 'cause SAP R/3 gui and 'cause its the
  only computer in the house :(
  When I was at my friends house I saw him using Win4Lin program and
  it was warking perfectly under his Debian os.
  I'm thinkin' about buying more RAM and puting my W2k under FreeBSD
  but is there any "Win4BSD" program ?
  Anyone had such a problem and solve it with this method ?
  Any help needed.
  I know that it can be a post for -questions but what I need is more
  discusion answer.

  Thanks in advance

--
DC2.De~ Gm L+++ W--- T C~ Beg/en A+++!ArAv+ Fr---! Na
M O H---! $-- Fp/j R+ Ac++ J++ S U? I-# V+++! Q+++! Tc++[os]

Forever NewBe
 Tatsu                          mailto:tatsu@rpg.pl

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"