Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 23:00:27 -0800
From:      obrien@NUXI.com (David O'Brien)
To:        ejs@bfd.com (Eric J. Schwertfeger)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

> > 	On top of that...what is this -i option that the client site is
> > talking about?

That is an option for the 1st version of the client.  You used to use
that specify your "identity".  Now it is a just parameter (not an
option).

> Oh, and the executables are linked against libc-3.0, so my two power
> machines (P6/166 running 2.1.7) will be out of the running when they go to
> binary-only clients.

Just link your libc.so.2.2 to libc.so.3.0.  You probably won't see any
problems.  I don't think rc5-client-* uses a whole lot from libc anyway.

--
-- David	(obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)