Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:56:24 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mbuf leakage

In message <199907240405.AAA04539@cs.rpi.edu> "David E. Cross" writes:
: Any-who, is there a way I can get a look at the raw mbuf/mbuf-clusters?
: I have a feeling that seeing the data in them would speak volumes of
: information.  Preferably a way to see them without DDB/panic would be ideal.

I've also seen problems with amd with huge links on 3.2 Release....
The whole system hangs until the link is done, then it starts working
again.

Can't help you with looking at the mbuf stuff, however.

Warner