Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:40:59 +0200
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUMMARY: 4-port PCI ethernet card?

Marco Molteni wrote:

> > could you suggest/comment on 2-port or 4-port ethernet cards that work
> > with FreeBSD -stable?
>
> Thanks everybody who responded. Here is a summary of the replies I got:

There is one more card, MLAN-104 from ICP. It can host two modules with
two Ethernet chips each. Available are Intel Etherexpress, Realtek and
Broadcomm Gigabit.

The pricing is also quite ok, approx. EURO 250 with four fxp ports.

Link is here:

http://www.iei.com.tw/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/index.d2w/html?nurl=/news/N20020604/mlan_104_en.htm

--
Andre